Since 1995, I have worked with veterinarians, pet guardians, trainers, shelters, and manufacturers to empower feline and canine health through diet, herbal therapies, supplements, and environmental adjustments. My journey to feline advocate began with providing wellness counsel to thousands of clients through the Alexandria, Virginia, pet store, PetSage®. For nearly 25 years I provided solid, fact-based answers to the questions clients presented each day through dogged research and staying abreast of increasing complexities of the global pet products industry. My ongoing passion for advancing feline health was fueled by successfully helping clients employ species-appropriate diets, herbal and nutritional supplements, and nourishing healthy feline lifestyles.
- Certified in Natural Animal Nutrition
- Certified in Traditional Chinese Herbology
- Advanced studies in nutrition and complementary therapies for behavioral and chronic health issues.
- Member of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Member College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies
- Member of the Veterinary Botanical Medical Association