In this consult we focus on your pet’s health challenges and discuss complementary therapies, diet recommendations, or the formulation of a therapeutic diet to meet your pet’s health care needs.
Therapeutic Consultation-Diet Formulation
This consultation focuses on your pet’s health challenges and offers guidance on complementary therapies, commercial diet recommendations, or the formulation of a therapeutic diet or recipe for your pet’s specific health care needs. The recommendations or formulations will be based on provided information from your veterinarian, along with your pet’s diet and health history. One recipe with detailed instructions will be provided with one modification. Additional recipes or modifications may incur additional charges.
To make the most of this appointment you will be requested to complete a diet and health history intake form (sent to you 24-48 hrs after scheduling) and submit recent diagnostic reports. Then I gather the provided information, review, research, and provide you with a customized step-by-step plan which covers diet, natural remedy and/or supplement recommendations, and lifestyle enrichments.
This consultation will comprehensively address:
- Review of available diet history and diagnostics prior to the meeting;
- May include herbal or supplement recommendations – products not included in consult fee;
- A written Diet and Healthcare Recommendation Plan;
- Resources and product recommendations, as applicable;
- 1 month of email support and a follow-up Zoom or phone call, limitations may apply, to help guide you in implementing the Plan.